What is Chromite Sand Washing Plant ?
Chrome ores mainly include chromite and chromium oxide. According to different associated minerals, three chrome ore production processes can be adopted: single gravity separation, single magnetic separation and gravity magnetic combination. We know that chromium ore contains iron more or less. In order to better separate iron and chromium, gravity magnetic combined beneficiation process is commonly used. However, the specific beneficiation process should be determined through beneficiation tests on minerals and process selection according to test indicators.
The chromium ore production process is not only the chromium ore production and processing process, but also the chromium ore production process is becoming more and more simple because of the multi-function of the equipment and the high degree of integration of today’s equipment. It consists of the following three parts:
1. Chrome ore is first fed into jaw crusher for preliminary crushing, and secondary crushing is required if it does not meet the requirements.
2. Secondly, the small chromium ore from the crushing equipment is sent to the ball mill or rod mill at a uniform speed through the auxiliary equipment for effective grinding, and then the chromium ore is screened and graded by the classifier. This step is to more effectively filter out the impurities, so as to reduce the impurity content of chromium ore.
3. Gravity beneficiation is carried out with spiral chute or shaking table. According to the characteristics of gravity beneficiation, the impurities in chromium ore are filtered out, and then the chromium mineral after beneficiation can be obtained through the operation process of thickener and dryer, so the whole beneficiation miner is over.
The above is about the three beneficiation processes and equipment of chromite, as well as the case sharing corresponding to each process. Through the above cases, we can draw the following conclusions:
1. For rich ores with high chromium oxide content, a single gravity separation or magnetic separation process can be adopted.
2. For chromium ores with low chromium oxide content, the magnetic gravity combined process often obtains better indexes than the single process.
3. The specific process flow shall be determined according to the nature of the ore itself.
The above conclusions are based on the different associated minerals of most chromite. The specific selection of which process should be determined through beneficiation test in order to achieve better beneficiation effect and create greater value.