What is Gold Flotation Processing Plant ?
The gold flotation process is applicable to the treatment of sulfide gold bearing quartz vein ores with fine gold particles and high floatability, polymetallic gold bearing sulfide ores and carbon (graphite) ores.
- The flotation process is widely used in sulfide gold ore. Through flotation, gold concentrate is finally obtained, and the tailings can be discarded directly, the cost of mineral processing is low.
- The flotation process consists of crushing, grinding, flotation, and tailings pressure filtration. Grinding fineness is generally required to reach 200 mesh, and one-stage grinding is adopted to achieve the dissociation of mineral monomers, and the recovery rate is generally above 80%.
The flotation of gold minerals generally adopts the “grinding + flotation” process, and the staged grinding and flotation process can be adopted for ores with uneven particle sizes.
Gold ore grinding fineness requirements. Generally speaking, for gold wrapped in sulfide minerals, only sulfide monomer dissociation is required, but for gold associated with gangue, the grinding fineness needs to reach gold monomer dissociation. At the same time, the grinding fineness of a mineral is determined by test.
The principle of gold flotation is: Flotation of minerals with high density and coarse particle size often uses thicker pulp; On the contrary, when flotation of small density, fine particle size and slime, the thinner pulp is used, and the thicker pulp is used for roughing, which can ensure a higher recovery rate. The thinner concentration is used for cleaning, which is beneficial to improve the quality of the concentrate.
Factors affecting flotation include grinding fineness, slurry density, aeration volume, flotation time, etc. It is recommended that customers analyze ore and perform flotation experiments before formally building the plant, through which the actual quantities of these influencing factors can be determined.
In the general gold ore flotation process, the flotation reagents that need to be used include collectors, foaming agents, regulators, etc. The most common collectors are xanthate and black agents; commonly used foaming agents are No. 2 oil, eucalyptus oil, etc.; regulators can be divided into inhibitors and activators. In gold ore flotation, the inhibitor is used to reduce the floatability of some minerals, and the function of the activator is to make a certain mineral easy to absorb the sorbent and float up.
The above flow is about gold flotation process, which is widely used in Africa gold miner, and which is higher recovery rate than gravity separating but lower recovery rate than gold CIP/CIL separating.
Generally, flotation processing needs to use chemicals, which will cause the influence to environment.
In gold ore flotation process, flotation machines are very important, besides, the same important part is the flotation technique and chemicals using, etcs.
Gold flotation can recovery smaller size gold than gravity separating. So if your raw gold ore has low grade and smaller size, maybe you can consider use the flotation separating.
The original gold flotation process is changed to stage grinding and flotation process, which is easier to operate, and the useful minerals in ores with high impurity content can be collected early and quickly; The adjusted structure improves the separation environment, improves the mineralization effect of flotation pulp, and ensures the stability of indicators and the smoothness of process.
1. High-strength flotation equipment wear-resistant materials, small loss, long using life.
2. From a technical point to ensure high efficient energy-saving production line, flotation machine energy-saving up to 60%, flotation agent dosage decreased by 20%, recovery rate increased 1% to 5% more than others in the same industry.
3. Achieve the water recycling, reduce water consumption, and reduce waste water discharge, reducing the normal production of mine environmental hazards. Greatly reducing the cost of customer investing cost.