What is Chrome Ore Processing Plant?
The choice of chromium ore beneficiation technology is closely related to the physical and chemical properties of chromium ore. Because chromium ore has weak magnetic properties, with the continuous advancement of high-strength magnetic separation technology, the process of magnetic separation and purification of chromium ore with high-strength magnetism has been very mature. Moreover, because the magnetic separation process does not pollute the environment, the chromium ore magnetic separation process has been popularized and applied in major mines and concentrators.
In addition to using shaker and jig for gravity separation, chromium ore is also re selected by weak magnetic separation or strong magnetic separation to further improve the grade of chromium concentrate. The magnetic separation process of chromium ore is relatively simple. After simple crushing and grinding, it can enter the separation process. The selection of crusher can be determined according to the customer’s own situation. Rod mill is usually used as grinding equipment to avoid over grinding and the decline of beneficiation index. Therefore, the chromium ore beneficiation equipment using magnetic separation mainly includes jaw crusher, rod mill, classifier, high-strength magnetic separator, thickener, dryer and other main equipment, which cooperate with ore feeder, bucket elevator and belt conveyor to form a complete set of chromium ore beneficiation equipment.
Tips：The magnetic separation part for increasing the ratio of chromite iron
Five characteristics of chrome ore production process flow:
- Chromium ore gravity beneficiation equipment has the advantages of simple manufacture, good equipment stability, convenient operation and low cost. The technology is also relatively mature.
- No expensive reagent is consumed in the Beneficiation Production of chromium ore, and the discharged tailings have little environmental pollution.
- Discard massive surrounding rock and coarse-grained tailings, and select weakly magnetic minerals with coarse particle size;
- Cooperate with other beneficiation methods to recover weakly magnetic minerals with fine embedded particle size.
- In the case of coarse embedded particle size of chromium minerals, better separation indexes can be obtained by gravity separation. Coarse concentrate or mixed concentrate can be produced, and final concentrate can also be obtained.
Why Choose Dasen Custom Chrome Ore Processing Plant Solution ?
For chrome ore beneficiation, there are multiple methods such as gravity separation, flotation, and magnetic separation. Dasen Mining will give the final beneficiation method based on the ore analysis report and the beneficiation test report.