Name: Mill, Wet Gold Mill, wet pan mill
Feed particle size: >25mm
Motor power: 2.2-7.5KW
Production capacity: 0.2-1T/H
Materials used: gold, silver, lead, zinc, iron, copper, antimony, etc.
Structure: It is composed of power unit, frame, water basin, roller, roller and other components.
The different operation methods are divided into gold mills, amalgamation mills, iron mills, and electric mills. Modern improvements have been made to the ancient stone mill to develop the wet mill. It is used to grind a wide variety of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and non-metallic minerals, as well as for grinding, beneficiation, and processing of the rare and precious metals gold and silver.
A gold rolling machine is also called a wet rolling machine or a wheel rolling machine. Crushed equipment is mainly used after the material has been crushed. Cement, silicate products, building materials, refractory materials, fertilizers, ferrous and nonferrous metal beneficiation, glass ceramics and other production industries use it for dry or wet grinding of various ores and other grindable materials. Minerals which can be crushed by ball mills and gold mills can be used, and the gold rolling machine is easy to install and maintain, has high output and low production costs.
In addition to gold, silver, lead, zinc, iron, molybdenum, copper, antimony, and other ores can be ground in the wet pan mill. The gold rolling machine mainly achieves moisture balance, uniform ratio, and low air content, and improves the forming rate and forming quality by repeated stirring, rolling, crushing and rolling of raw materials. Dense, strong, and without pores, it exhibits characteristics of high density. With its high efficiency and high output, this product can be used to recover tailings from the iron ore process, so that the effective resources, such as iron ore powder, are fully utilized.
In this machine, the motor drives the V-belt to the reducer and the small bevel gear on the reducer drives the large gear to drive the grinding disc, so that the turntable runs counterclockwise. During the grinding process, the raw materials are moved by the inner and outer scrapers, so that they are mixed uniformly.
Additionally, the rollers floating on the beam are rotated by friction between the raw materials and the rollers, and the raw materials are squeezed – crushed – squeezed – broken (repeatedly) until they meet the requirements of the user. During this time, place the discharge scraper down, and the raw materials will overflow the plate along with the scraper to complete the mixing and stirring.
When selecting gold, the wet pan mill follows the following selection method:
1. When the installation and commissioning of the gold rolling machine is complete, add about 5 kg of mercury to the bottom of the tank and begin to work.
2. For each shift, collect 1 kg of golden sand, add 1 kg of mercury, put the mercury into the equipment holding gold, twist out the mercury with a relatively dense red cloth, and open the red cloth. Sand is what’s left in the cloth.
3. Start each shift with one kilogram of mercury. You can use a gold grabbing cloth or blanket, and then put a mercury plate behind it to collect gold.
|Model||Roller diameter*thickness/roller diameter*width*thickness(mm)||Feed particle size(mm)||Rotating speed(r/min)||Power(kw)||Output(tpd)||Weight(t)|
1. Despite its simplicity, the equipment is easy to use and operate by anyone, even someone without basic knowledge.
2. The device uses less power, occupies a small space, and can be directly integrated into existing processes.
3. With its cast iron construction, it is heavy and runs smoothly, allowing it to grind the ore to a finer point in a short amount of time, causing the mineral monomer to dissociate.
4. Transporting it in narrow areas of the road is made convenient by its ability to be disassembled and reassembled.