Product Name: Impact Crusher, Impact crusher machine, Impact crusher manufacturer,Impact hammer mill
Features: Large crushing ratio, uniform product size and less over-crushing phenomenon, low energy consumption, large adjustment range of product size, and selective crushing.
Scope of application: Processing medium-hard materials with a side length of 100-500mm and a compressive strength of no more than 350MPa.
Applicable materials: river pebble, granite, basalt, iron ore, limestone, quartz stone, coal gangue, construction waste, etc.
Structure: composed of plate hammer, pressing block, counterattack plate, and square steel.
The impact hammer mill is designed for crushing coarse, medium and fine materials (granite, limestone, concrete, etc.) whose side length does not exceed 500mm and compressive strength does not exceed 350 MPa, and is widely used in the mining, highway, railway, and construction industries. Process. Advanced structure, high-chromium blow hammer, unique impact lining plate; hard rock crushing, high efficiency, low energy consumption; product shape is cubic, and the discharge size can be adjusted to simplify crushing. To protect the environment, it can be equipped with new equipment for removing dust.
According to the impact hammer mill working principle, an impact crusher smashes materials using the principle of impact crushing. Impact crushers are finer than jaw crushers. Crusher for cooperative jaw crushing.
Five advantages of the impact crusher in the crushing process are listed below.
1. The impact hammer mill can handle wet materials without material blocking.
An impact crusher’s feed chute and reaction plate can be equipped with a heating device to prevent the bonding of materials with high moisture content. To prevent blockages, an impact crusher does not need a bottom sieve plate.
2. Impact crushers are better suited to hard materials.
The plate hammer of the impact crusher is firmly mounted on the rotor by mechanical clamping, and it has a large moment of inertia when rotating with the rotor. The rotor of the impact crusher has greater momentum than that of the hammer crusher (the hammerhead is suspended), is able to crush harder materials, and requires less energy.
3. The particle size of the discharge can be easily and flexibly adjusted.
It is possible to adjust the discharge particle size of an impact crusher in several ways, including by adjusting the rotor speed and the gap between the impact plate and the grinding chamber. This clearance can be adjusted mechanically or hydraulically. Using the local operation button or the range control system, the hydraulic adjustment system can easily adjust the clearance.
4. Minimal wear of vulnerable parts and high metal utilization.
In an impact Stonebreaker, the hammer wears only on the side facing the material. When the rotor speed is normal, the feed will fall to the top of the plate hammer (strike surface), and the back and sides of the hammer will not be worn. Even the side facing the material shows little wear. A new grinding rod can be purchased easily at the bottom. The impact crusher’s plate hammer has an excellent metal utilization rate.
5. Impact crusher spare parts can be easily replaced, which reduces maintenance costs
Impact crushers are equipped with only six plate hammers. Designed tools can easily be used to replace the plate hammers. A set of plate hammers can be replaced in one shift.
Impact crushers crush materials using impact energy. A motor drives the rotor to rotate at a high speed when the equipment is working. During this process, the material enters the plate hammer action area, is impacted and broken by the plate hammer, and is then thrown to the impact device for re-crushing, and then bounces back from the impact lining plate to the plate hammer action area for further crushing. Repetition of this process occurs. Material is fed into the first, second, and third impact chambers, which are repeated until the material is crushed to the desired particle size and discharged from the discharge port.
1. Feeding port is large, crushing cavity is high, and the material is suitable for high-hardness, large blocks, and less stone powder.
2. The gap between the impact plate and the plate hammer can be easily adjusted, effectively controlling the particle size and particle shape.
3. Compact, rigid, and with a large moment of inertia, the machine has a compact structure.
4. Chrome plate hammer with high impact force, impact resistance, and wear resistance.
5. Convenient keyless connection, economical, and reliable.
6. Comprehensive crushing functionality, high productivity, low mechanical wear, and high efficiency.
|Model||Specification (mm)||Feeding size(mm)||Max feeding edge(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)||Overall dimension(l*w*h)(mm)|