Name: spring cone crusher, cone crusher machine, cone crusher plant
Motor power: 55-280kw
Feed particle size: ≤ 100mm
Production capacity: 50-350t/h
Uses: sand and gravel yard, mining, coal mining, concrete mixing plant, dry powder mortar, power plant desulfurization, quartz sand, etc
Processing materials: Suitable for crushing ores and rocks with medium or above hardness (below 350 MPa).
Structure: The cone crusher is composed of a frame, horizontal shaft, moving cone, balance wheel, eccentric sleeve, upper crushing wall (fixed cone), lower crushing wall (moving cone), hydraulic coupling, lubrication system, hydraulic system, control system, etc.
High-efficiency Cone crusher machines are spring cone crushers with high swing frequency, optimized cavity shape, and reasonable stroke, which are designed to crush more and grind less. For its excellent performance, reliable quality, and cost-effectiveness, it has won the trust of users all over the world over the years. In fact, it has proven to be a more viable alternative to cone crushers over the years.
A compound and cone crusher machine is mainly composed of a frame, a fixed cone assembly, a moving cone assembly, a spring mechanism, a bowl-shaped shaft frame, and a transmission. Its auxiliary parts include an electrical system, a thin oil lubrication system, and an automatic cavity cleaning system. Under operation, the motor drives the eccentric shaft sleeve to rotate through the V-belt, large pulley, transmission shaft, small bevel gear, and large bevel gear, while the axis line of the crushing cone rotates and swings under the force of the eccentric shaft sleeve. thereby causing the crushing wall edge to sometimes meet and sometimes leave the rolling mortar wall, thereby causing the materials to continuously impact, extrude, and bend in the annular crushing cavity composed of the fixed cone and the moving cone. Following several extrusions, impacts, and bends, the material is crushed to the required particle size and discharged through the lower part.
Cone Crusher Structural Features:
- This machine has a compact design and a high production rate. It uses a bowl-shaped bearing with a high precision reserve and a centralized thin oil lubrication system. By pushing the cylinder, the hydraulic station can be activated to adjust the discharge port size. The spring device can protect the equipment from damage when crushed material enters the crushing cavity.
- A grease sealing method is used on this machine to prevent the mixing of oil and water as a result of incorrect operation. Due to the action of the spring, when the seal is worn, it can be automatically compensated, and the seal is still attached and continues the sealing function. If the seal wears down to about 1/4-1/3 of its original thickness, it needs to be replaced.
- In the event that unbreakable foreign matter passes through the crushing cavity or the machine is overloaded for some reason, the spring insurance system is activated, the ore discharge port is enlarged, and the foreign matter is discharged from the crushing cavity. In order to remove foreign objects from the crushing cavity, the opening of the mine continues to expand. As a result of the spring, the discharge port is automatically reset, and the machine resumes normal operation.
1. Higher production capacity, better quality.
2. Due to the safety device, the downtime is greatly reduced.
3. The body is a cast steel structure, and there are reinforcing ribs in the heavy-duty parts.
4. With a regulator, it can quickly adjust the size of the crushing and discharging particle size.
5. Provide a spring protection device.
6. With a complete lubrication system, it will automatically shut down when the temperature is too high or the flow rate is too slow.
7. The internal structure has good sealing performance, which can effectively protect the equipment from dust and other small particles.
8. Long service life and strong applicability.
|Model||Crushing cone diameter|
|Max feeding size(mm)||The range of discharging part(mm)||Motor power(kw)||Capacity|
|Weight(not including the motor)(kg)|