Name: Hammer Crusher, Hammer mill crusher, hammer rock crusher, hammer mill grinder
Motor power: 7.5-500kw
Feed particle size: ≤1800mm
Production capacity: 5-280t/h
Uses: All types of ores with a compressive strength of less than 100 mpa and less than 15% moisture content.
Structure: hammer mill crusher is composed of a box body, rotor, hammerhead, counterattack lining plate, sieve plate, and so on.
Hammer crushers crush materials by impacting them. Hammer crushers are made up of a box body, rotor, hammerhead, counterattack lining plate, sieve plate, etc. It is possible to adjust the gap between the grate and the discharge particle size to meet the different needs of different users. Cement, Medium, and brittle materials such as gypsum, salt, coal, brick, limestone, and other materials are crushed in the chemical, electric power, metallurgical, and other industrial sectors.
①One-time crushing and molding of stone
In one crusher, the feeding granularity is large, the discharging granularity is small, and the large stone is crushed and formed at the same time, thus achieving a low-cost operation compared to two crushers. Therefore, the cost can be reduced by 35%, and it is a low-energy and low-investment device.
②Reasonable design structure
Due to the optimized design, the method of controlling the size of the discharged particles by the grate has been changed, which reduces the wear of the hammerhead in the crushing cavity by 4-6 times and increases the life of the hammerhead by the same amount.
③It can be crushed in both wet and dry forms
Materials from highways, high-speed railways, tunnels, large overpasses, cement, metallurgy, building materials, coal, chemical, and other industries can be crushed with it.
Hammer mill crushers are primarily made up of a rotor and hammerhead. During operation, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing cavity, and the material is fed into the crushing cavity of the hammer crusher from the upper feeding port, and the material is crushed by the impact, shearing, and tearing of the rotating hammerhead. The lower part of the rotor has a sieve plate, and the crushed materials smaller than the size of the sieve hole are discharged through the sieve plate, and the coarse particle size larger than the sieve hole is blocked on the sieve plate and continues to be ground until and the particle size is reached After the particle size is reached, it is discharged through the sieve plate. The sealed design eliminates dust pollution in the crushing workshop and ash leakage from the body.
(1) High crushing efficiency, safety, energy savings, environmental protection, and high crushing ratio;
(2) The crushed material is not sticky or blocked, and the moisture content is irrelevant;
(3) The unique design of the uniform distribution device and the fine screening device is integrated, which completely eliminates the phenomenon of over-crushing;
(4) Coarse crushing and fine crushing are closely combined, so there is no need to install a vacuum cleaner at the entrance;
(5) Low noise, vibration, dust, and power consumption;
(6) Granularity of discharge can be adjusted;
(7) The machine is easy to maintain and has a small footprint;
(8) A hydraulic automatic retreat device and debris removal device are used to prevent damage to the toothed roller from non-ferromagnetic alloy blocks and hard stones and to protect the roller from damage from wood blocks and flexible objects.
|Model||Rotor speed (r/min)||Input opening size(mm)||Max. feed size (mm)||Discharged Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power(kW)||weight (t)||Overall Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)|