A chemical wet flotation process has been used in precious metal ore beneficiation for hundreds of years, which is better suited to large-scale production and high-valued income ore beneficiation. After long-term mining, coupled with the excellent physical properties of precious metals, the demand for industrialization has greatly increased, and the rich ores are becoming less and less. In the mining and beneficiation industry, low-lean ores have become the main production object. It will result in high chemical consumption, high costs, and low income if the old wet process is used to select lean ore. Additionally, large quantities of tailings containing toxic and harmful flotation agents cannot be digested and utilized, resulting in long-term environmental pollution problems. Because of the above dilemma, many precious metal mineral processing enterprises have either stopped production or suffered losses due to excessive costs. Therefore, the traditional wet chemical flotation process cannot be applied to lean ore beneficiation production.
Due to the above status quo of the beneficiation industry, our company’s scientific researchers have conducted intensive research and studied large-scale grinding and sorting technologies in other industries.
A large-scale dry grinding ore beneficiation production line with environmental protection characteristics.
As a result, it has the following features and effects:
1. In ultra-fine grinding, the target minerals are fully released, paving the way for accurate and efficient beneficiation.
2. Grinding output can be greatly increased by selecting large-scale, high-efficiency SRM-M series vertical roller mills. The daily output ranges from 1,000 tons to 5,000 tons to 10,000 tons, and the fineness of the ore powder has been greatly improved. Items can be selected arbitrarily.
3. The power consumption of grinding is greatly reduced, and only 30% to 50% of the power consumption of traditional wet grinding is required, which saves the cost of grinding.
4. The dry method has high beneficiation efficiency, the target ore in the gangue powder is reduced by 70% to 80% compared with the traditional wet method, the cost is extremely low, and there is no chemical consumption.
5. The gangue powder (tailing slag) after beneficiation has no chemical reagent pollution, and can be used as building materials or mine reclamation.
6. The first half of the beneficiation process uses air as the medium and does not require water to participate, which is especially suitable for areas lacking water.
7. There is no volatile pollution of harmful chemicals in the process of dry beneficiation, such as occupational injury caused by the volatilization of mercury to operators.
8. The whole process of dry grinding and beneficiation can be automated, and only inspection workers are left in the production workshop.
Business scope: general contracting of precious metal ore dry enrichment and beneficiation projects, including experiments, assays, beneficiation plan formulation, engineering design, equipment manufacturing, installation and commissioning.