Name: tumble dryer， rotary drum dryer, industrial rotary dryer
Feed moisture: 30-80%
Discharge moisture: 10-15%
Product advantages: improve thermal efficiency by more than 40%
Heating method: coal or biomass
Scope of application: construction, agriculture, mining
Structure: cylinder, front roller, rear roller, gear, blocking roller, drag roller, pinion, discharge part, lifting plate, reducer, motor, hot air duct, feeding chute, furnace body and other parts.
Generally, rotary drum dryer are used to remove moisture from wet materials.
Dryers typically consist of a rotating drum, the inner drum is driven by a belt, and hot air is used around the drum in order to evaporate moisture. The rotating drum in a dryer works by rotating forward and backward respectively.
Among large-scale dryers, there are rotary dryers, three-cylinder dryers; there are also specialized dryers, such as slag dryers and iron powder dryers. Customers can customize and choose according to their requirements.
The rotor dryer is mainly used for particle materials within the dry humidity range, such as the yellow sand used in dry powder mortar manufacturing, and the various specifications of sand used in casting. Building materials cement industry uses black furnace slag. Small granular clay is used in the chemical industry for small particle materials that are not chemically altered, are not afraid of high temperatures, and do not get dirty from smoke. Depending on the industry, the materials after drying can contain less than 1% water.
In an industrial rotary dryer, there is no middle layer between the inner and outer layers, there is just one drum, and once the material is dry, it is inserted from one end and discharged from the other end. It is in the direction of the thermal flow that the turntable dryer is dry in the cylinder, then the output is directly output from the cylinder. The drum dryer has a larger surface area than the triangular dryer, but it is relatively easy to clean the residue materials in the barrel.
When the bottom temperature of the rotary dryer equipment reaches 400° C to 800° C, the material is fed from the feed port by the feeding port when the drying operation is performed.As a result of the lower heat blasting furnace located inside the turning dryer (ensuring thermal exchange inside the dryer), the thermos gas will be in contact with the material from the bottom to the top. The heat is transmitted to the material, so the temperature of the material keeps increasing, and the water keeps evaporating.
1. The dryer uses a smooth drying method.
2. Radiation of the material in the inner cylinder and thermal flow in the inner tube, conduction of the heat through the flow and exchange of heat in the outer cylinder are utilized in conjunction with the flow and conduct forms.
3. The surface area of a large dryer is more than 30%lower than other dryers.
4. The scope of application is very wide, such as coal, oil, and gas: widely used in the drying of various raw materials such as clay, coal, slag, iron powder and other raw materials.
5. A dryer’s heating is uniform and sufficient, which is conducive to enhancing the output.
Main internal structure of industrial rotary dryer
Lifting plates are installed in the drum in order to increase the contact between each part of the material evenly distributed on the drum cross section and the drying medium. The types of lifting plates are as follows:
1. Lifting plate: it is used for large materials or materials that can be easily bonded to the cylinder wall.
2. Two-format lifting plate: suitable for materials with high density, not brittle, or not easily dispersed, The two-format lifting plate divides the cylinder into four compartments, presenting a fan-shaped operation area that is not connected to the others.
3. The cross-shaped or frame-shaped lifting plate is used for dispersing small pieces of materials that are relatively brittle and easy to disperse, so that the materials are evenly distributed across the entire cylinder section.
4. Tumble dryers with double heat transfer (or semi-diameter heating) use this type of lifting plate.
5. In the sub-format (fan-shaped) lifting plate, powder will accumulate on the grid plate as soon as the material is fed, and the powder will fly. Because the cylinder rotates, the dry material will be continuously in contact with the hot gas. At the same time, the possibility of the dry material being carried away by the gas is reduced because the falling height of the material is reduced.