Most people believe the oxidized copper extraction process and oxidized lead-zinc ore are relatively difficult to beneficiate, especially oxidized lead-zinc ore. The main recovery objects of copper oxide and lead-zinc oxide ores are carbonates, but why is there such a big difference between copper carbonate, lead carbonate, and zinc carbonate? Are there any methods to strengthen it? The answer is yes.
Dasen mining machinery equipment Co., Ltd. has set up a special technical team to handle public relations, and developed a series of special reagents for oxidized copper ore, oxidized lead-zinc ore, and corresponding reagent systems. Practice yields good results. We now recommend our research results and business scope to our beneficiation colleagues.
Beneficiation strengthening of oxidized copper extraction process
① Adding collector for strengthening
1) Gangue contains no or little iron: hydroxamic acid can be added to enhance copper oxide recovery.
2) Gangue is mainly carbonate: 8018 can be added to strengthen copper oxide recovery.
3) Copper silicate can be strengthened by adding ethylenediamine hydrochloride and 8018 to the ore.
4) Copper sulfide in the ore can be strengthened by adding ester agents, such as Z-200 (ethionine).
5) The ore contains some secondary copper sulfides: 901 secondary copper collector may be added for strengthening.
② Adding inhibitors for strengthening
According to the main types of gangue, inhibitors are added to inhibit gangue, reducing the adsorption of gangue to the activator and collector, thus enhancing selectivity.
The company specializes in
- Specialized in the development, promotion, and technical services of ore reagents, such as refractory copper sulfide, secondary copper sulfide, marmatite, copper-nickel, semi-sulfur semi-oxygen gold mines, and high sulfur copper mines;
- Providing development, promotion and technical services for oxidized copper ore, lead-zinc ore, fluorite ore, and other ore reagents;
- A specialist in the development and technical services for agents for improving the quality and efficiency of copper concentrate (improving the grade of copper concentrate or recovering associated precious metals), the development and technical services for desulfurization and desilication agents for iron concentrate;
- Expertise in providing concentrator commissioning services and difficult beneficiation reagent formulas and technology transfers;
- Managing wastewater from the beneficiation process.